Rusky Business

I didn't think I would enjoy doing a packaging project, but so far I am absolutely loving it. It may be the fact I've chosen something which allows me to bring out my inner child or the fact I feel confident with the work I'm producing for it so far.


I have got the three basic components to the packaging down and now just need to concentrate on the placement of the text and illustration. My tutorial feedback on Wednesday was really helpful and have been told that I need to have a play around with some of my ideas and the overall composition.

Today I have been working on some animal illustrations which I hope to incorporate onto the front of the packaging. I wish for each flavour to be associated with a colour and a character, making the product more appealing and suited to the target audience.

No comments

Post a Comment