Stamp Series: Helsinki


I had a change of heart with this week's stamp as I originally planned on showcasing a different country but wasn't feeling much for it at the time. Even when you have an idea in your head, sometimes you just need to break away from it and start afresh with something else. Which is what I did.

Scandinavia has been a recurring theme lately in my #clrkllystampseries and although I haven't been before, looking at photographs online is enough to say it all. Filled with stunning and culturally interesting countries, I can see why so many people are now opting for more 'city' type breaks.

Finland has never really been on my list of places to see and visit, however after doing some research for this week's addition to my Stamp Series, my mind has quickly changed.

No comments

Post a Comment