Stamp Series: San Francisco


If I am completely honest, I didn't want to do this stamp so soon. San Francisco has been the one place on this planet that I have wanted to visit since I was 11 (that's 14 years, guys!) and I feel kind of cheated producing this without even being close to visiting.

So what is it about San Francisco that I just have to go? For me, it's everything: the food, the weather, the sights, the people, the culture, the roads... to me it has everything that I would perceive as the 'American Dream'. It started off when my dad purchased me a PC game called Midtown Madness 2 where I would spend hours driving the streets of San Francisco and I got so obsessed that I could have given you directions to a place I have never been to before.

Ever since that moment, I've wanted to see it for real. To drive through those very streets I used to on the game – without all the racing and crashing – and experience that true San Fran life.

I'm planning on taking this trip of a lifetime in 2 years time but in the mean time, I will be spending many more hours searching Pinterest and blogs for my fix.

If you've been to San Francisco before and have any recommendations for things to see and do, let me know! I will be making a very long list of things to do when I eventually get myself over there and I want it to be amazing.

You can also see more of my #clrkllystampseries by looking at my portfolio.

No comments

Post a Comment