Malika Favre: On the Draw


I wasn't aware of Malika Favre until I saw her illustrations for the online booking company for spas and salons in the health, beauty and wellness industry, Wahanda. A massive national campaign that kicked off a few months ago, these illustrations were seen on billboards around the country.

What stood out to me the most about Malika's work was the bold colours and strong lines used in her illustrations. She has a distinctive style which makes me love her work even more. 


Time and time again when I see work at this standard, I always reiterate to myself that less most certainly is more. Malika has mastered the bold, curvy silhouettes with saturated colours and I absolutely adore her ON THE DRAW series of her time in Fuerteventura.


No comments

Post a Comment