Stamp Series: Nazca


I have to guiltily admit that I didn't have a lot of time to work on this next addition to my #clrkllystampseries (and number 30 may I add). The last week and a half have been spent working on a project involving my home city, so this stamp ended up taking a backseat. With a busy schedule I knew whatever location I was to choose, I wanted to be able to create something without too much detail. 

Peru was a country I had in mind for this week but after doing some research into the country itself and what it is most famous for, I stumbled across the Nazca Lines. I remember seeing images of these a while back and was just as fascinated by them then as I am today. They are just spectacular!

I hope you enjoy this new addition to the series and I would love to know what you think. Leave a comment below or even a suggestion of anywhere in the world you would like to see me bring to life.

No comments

Post a Comment