Stamp Series: Bruges


For those of you that have been keeping up to date with my Twitter feed during the last week, you will know that today Dan and I are off to Bruges! After spending last Saturday curled up in bed together watching In Bruges I can't tell you how excited I am to be going (and hopefully it won't be shit*).

We intended on going to Bruges last year but after planning to go over on the ferry, we were too late in booking so decided to opt for Amsterdam instead. Although I was a little gutted at the time, we have this year made sure we don't miss out on the opportunity and with being the first getaway of the year we have gone all out choosing to stay at Hotel Duke's Palace – the former residence of the Burgundian aristocracy – and are travelling by Eurostar, something I've wanted to do for a long time.

With this being both our first time in Bruges and Belgium, we are looking forward to exploring the town and their culture. Be sure to keep on eye on what we're up to whilst we're away over on my Instagram. I'm sure there will be more than enough to keep me snapping away! 

* In Bruges film reference for those of you who haven't seen it :)

No comments

Post a Comment