Stamp Series: Birmingham

On Friday I shared the newest addition to my stamp series on Instagram and Twitter, the city of Birmingham. This stamp is the hardest one I have created so far as I wanted to make sure I did the place justice, being my home city. I'm proud to have been born and raised here, and I hope this shows in my stamp.

Not only have I been able to update my portfolio with this next one in my series, but I also had the pleasure of writing a guest post over on Birmingham Updates (BU) about why I started this project, which you can read here. I'm truly grateful to Luke at BU for allowing me the opportunity to share my work with so many of you and I can't quite believe the response I have had. Thank you to everyone for taking the time so far to look at my work, in particular this Stamp Series. All the feedback so far has been amazing and it makes me want to work harder and show you more!

No comments

Post a Comment